Silent ARK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» flight mod
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 am by Hartius

» looky what I has :))
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 10:34 pm by Anasazi10

» server crashed
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 1:37 pm by Hartius

» Welcome, one and all!
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 1:22 am by Anasazi10

» POOPing critters :))
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:50 am by Anasazi10

» Ragnarok Coming Soon!
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 10:47 am by Retribution

» Server was transferred. :P
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 3:02 pm by SilentFan85

» Server status
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 1:06 pm by SilentFan85

» troubles ..My sad story :((
Posting in the updates etc channel EmptyWed May 17, 2017 1:19 pm by Anasazi10

Posting in the updates etc channel

2 posters

Go down

Posting in the updates etc channel Empty Posting in the updates etc channel

Post by Anasazi10 Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:37 am

Hi everyone you know me .....I cant post in the updates etc channel cos I'm not an admin so will post here ...after the rollback happened ( we all know when that was) my stats were less that supposed to be and I had way more engrams points than I used to have,also ALL the new high level critters (mainly the thylacoleos) had their stats changed too the melee went from tween 1500 -2500 to between 500 -800 depending on the critter ...not cool and no good for any sort of protection ....so I took them all back to the obelisk and bought in another lot ....plus my high level pteras and Argys were back to maybe level 80 -100 stats ............that's was ok problem solved ......IT happened again I log in today and the stats area again all altered ....... way back to crap levels ......Ive taken a second lot back to the obelisk and not bringing any back until its sorted ...I'm not whinging (much) just saying what happened .....I have in the game now one argy one ptera and a few assorted low level critters that I cant get near a tek transmitter to upload ......Kingjay if u still want a pair of Thylacoleos u need to be ingame at the same time as me at mybase and Ill bring 2 in from the Obelisk for you
PS..this also happened to my high level wolves and sabertooths back to melee of 250 -500 ...not even good to go hunting for meat ...

Anasazi10

Back to top Go down

Posting in the updates etc channel Empty Re: Posting in the updates etc channel

Post by Anasazi10 Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:18 am

UPDATE ..I just went in the server all my animals are half dead and all bloodied ...Sad( ..whatever changes were made went a lil too far ...Sad( I refilled all the feed bins and their bellies and hope they heal ...

Anasazi10

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentFan85 Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:41 am

Same thing has happened to mine, Jak. I'm working on the stat levels, to get them back to where they were. Until then, it probably is a good idea to keep just a few on the server. Sorry about the continual resets. I made the big ones last night, so no more big jumps. I'll have a breakdown of the stat changes in a post later, today!
SilentFan85
SilentFan85
Admin

https://silentark.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum